Due to limited travel options and recent government advisory banning events over 100 people in Slovenia, we’ve decided to postpone the DragonPy Event.
For now we’ll stop with all the activities until mid-June. We’ll re-assess the situation then and let you know if we feel it’s viable to do the conference. Current plan is to hold the event on 19 and 20 September 2020.
If you already bought a ticket, it will be valid for the September event. In case we won’t be able to execute the event, we’ll give you a full refund. If you’d like a refund now, please email us at [email protected] and we’ll refund your ticket.
If you’re one of the speakers, we’d love you to come and speak in September. We’ll get in touch with you via Papercall. If you’re one of the sponsors, we’ll send you an individual email.
If you have any questions please email us at [email protected] and we’ll try to address them.